Chat About

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Mail4Rosey: 3 Winners Mighty Jump Platinum Pro

I REMEMBER QUITE RECENTLY WHEN MY SUPERVISOR LEFT HIS LIGHTS ON AND NEEDED A JUMP. I WILLINGLY AGREED TO HELP HIM BUT INFORMED HIM THAT I WASN'T SURE WHICH CABLE WENT WHERE. I THOUGHT HE KNEW, APPARENTLY HE DID NOT. WHAT ENSUED NEXT WAS SOME FIRE, SOME SMOKE, A ZAP AND SOME DAMAGE TO MY ENGINE! IF I ONLY HAD HEARD OF MIGHTY JUMP THEN I COULD HAVE SAVED US BOTH A LOT OF HASSLE!

 RIGHT NOW, HOLIDAY CONTEST AND SWEEPS IS GIVING AWAY AN AWESOME MIGHTY JUMP PLATINUM PRO FOR 3 WINNERS! WOOHOO! NOW YOU CAN JUMP START YOUR CAR WHILE SITTING IN THE DRIVER'S SEAT. THAT IS SO DARN COOL. HUGE THANKS TO VIATEK AND HOLIDAY CONTEST AND SWEEPS! TO ENTER, CLICK THE LINK ABOVE THE PHOTO. YOU CAN ENTER THERE VIA RAFFLECOPTER. THIS GIVEAWAY IS OPEN TO THE CONTINENTAL U.S AND YOU MUST BE 18 TO ENTER. THAT'S ABOUT THE GIST OF IT AND GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment